In the horoscope, if the position of all the planets is between Rahu and Ketu, it is considered to be a Kaal Sarp dosh or kaal sarp yog. It is very dosh or yog which comes into life and disturb the routine of individual. There are many malefic effects shown by Kaal Sarp dosh on the person’s life. Here are some Kaal Sarp dosh effects mentioned below;
Kaal Sarp Dosh Effects
- The kalsarp dosh in any person horoscope leads into the suffering in the whole life because of any reason such as mental stress, lots of hurdles to achieve wealth, problem in having children and disputed married life.
- The person lives with horrifying bad dreams and there is sudden death possibilities.
- The person lives with fears and worries. His talent is totally ignored and will not be awarded, which results in unsuccessful career.
- All of sudden, there is loss of respect and money.
- Physical illness without any reason that are not treated by medicine.
- Increase in debts which are paid back with some difficulty.
- The achievements of goals with lots of delays.
- The life achieve success after long time.
In Indian astrology, there are various types of Kaal Sarp yog or dosh. This can be present in any ones horoscope such as rich or poor person etc. The kalarp yog in kundli leads to the stress, fear and insecurity, although there is the presence of all type of facility and power in life. It symbolizes the same situation, if a person bitten by snake cannot be in comfort. The person with Kaal Sarp Yog in horoscope always fear from death.
There are to categories of Kaal Sarp Yog
- Uttari golaardh kaal sarp yog;
In this type of kalsarp dosh, Rahu eats all the 7 planets and so called as ascending Kaal Sarp Yog (Uttari Golaardh).
- Dakshini goalaardh kaal sarp yog;
When all the 7 planets are situated in back of Rahu then called as descending kaal sarp yog (Daskshini Golaardh) is formed.
When the mahadasha or antardasha of Rahu and Ketu comes then the power of kal sarp yog increases which results in many evil effect to person.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja
The kaal sarp nivaran puja is done on amavasya, which should come on wednesday. The 3 small nags (snakes), each made of copper, lead and silver are required. The clothes should not be new, which a person will wear on puja because the used clothes should be donated to a poor person, after puja. All the 3 Nags will be placed in a puja thali. The kaal sarp nivaran puja will start with the remembrance of lord Ganesha. Then the puja of Kuladevta and Navanag will to be performed. The ancestors or pitras will be remembered to success this pooja. The chanting of Vishnu Sahasranamam and the Navanag strota will be performed. The praying will be continued to the 3 Nags in the puja thali. This will be performed to protect the person from tensions/ stress and lots of problems associated with money, health, family and job. This kaal sarp nivaran puja is done to completely free the person of this dosh. The copper and lad nags should be immersed in a river but the silver nag should be placed in the temple of lord Shiva.
The kaal sarp nivaran puja can be more effective if the kaal sarp nivaran mantra is chanted by the person. This kaal sarp nivaran nivaran mantra has its value to reduce the impact of this kaal sarp yog: “Om Rahave Ketve Namah”, should be chanted 18,000 times, in a few days. Tantrik Guru Baba Ji is a specialist for kaal sarp nirvana puja, by which the person can get rid of the bad effects of this astrological problem.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Mantra in Hindi
- Tryambakam yajamahe, Sugandhim pushti-vardhana
Urvarukamiva bandhanan, Mrityor mukshiya mamritat
To overcome the effects of kaal sarp dosh, there are various remedies suggested by Tantrik Guru Baba Ji, which can be useful. These are home remedies and can be done easily by a person at home. The remedies for Kaal Sarp dosh is as follows;
- Chanting Hanuman chalisa and praying to Lord Hanuman.
- The Nagdosh nivaran pooja in temple of lord Shiva is very effective to keep away the bad effect of Rahu
- Rahu pooja by singing Rahu aarti/ Rahu Chaalisa can also be benificial.
- Siddh Kaal Sarp Yantra should be kept at home.
- The regular chanting of Maha Mrityunjay Mantra is very effective
- In the pooja of Nag Panchami, worship a snake made of silver. Then put that snake into the flow of river.
- The mixture of urad daal, black til (sesame) with blue clothes should be donated
- Donate woolen black blanket to sweeper or poor people
- Feed ants, snakes and crocodiles.